Thursday, May 29, 2008

CDC criteria for diagnosis of PID

bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

this year has been a really trying year for me. but alhamdulillah all is well, can't wait to end the year but at the same time not ready to go through it. really love ObGyn but so far i have not been able to prove my love for it, not just yet. i really need to get back on track. your prayers are all i ask for mates!

my end of round exam was taken in two days. alhamdulillah yesterday's exam was quite a breeze. Allah yusahhil kulla shaik. my dad was here, and the time we spent together was indescribable. but still my studies were lagging a little (erm, an understatement..). The day after dad left, i tried to catch up.. let's just say it wasn't as easy as ABC. but alhamdulillah again, the exam turned out ok.

And today's.. i really felt that i entered the room with subzero in my head (and this is no overstatement). my belove arab friend (as usual) helped me out by orally revising some important questions. and alhamdulillah those were the exact questions which entered the exam.

i'm not that good a person, but i guess there hasn't been one moment in my life that i felt like Allah was away from me. In each and every bad time, Allah's there to make it easier for me to go through. And though most of the time i don't think i deserve the "special" treatment, Allah still gives it to me. Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah. i guess no other words could describe how i feel.

ok so this is one of the questions asked this morning, and the answers too.

Q:
CDC Criteria for diagnosis of PID (Pelvic Inflammatory Disease)

A:
1. Minimal : Uterine/Adnexal tenderness, Cervical motion tenderness
2. Additional : Raised ESR, Vaginal mucopurulent discharge, Elevated CRP, Temperature >38.3, Gonorrhea or Chlamydia test positive, WBCs on saline wet prep.

later.

No comments: